When should I consult a speech pathologist about my child?
In summary, call Eastside Speech Solutions and ask for your child to be
- You are worried about your child's language comprehension, expression and/or understanding
- You think your child's understanding is different from other children
of the same age (click here to read more about developmental milestones)
- Your child stutters (no matter what their age)
- Your child's voice sounds different from other children's e.g it sounds hoarse
- Your child's teacher expresses concern.