When should I consult a speech pathologist about my child?

In summary, call Eastside Speech Solutions and ask for your child to be
assessed if:

  • You are worried about your child's language comprehension, expression and/or understanding
  • You think your child's understanding is different from other children
    of the same age (click here to read more about developmental milestones)
  • Your child stutters (no matter what their age)
  • Your child's voice sounds different from other children's e.g it sounds hoarse
  • Your child's teacher expresses concern.


No Very

Captcha Image